Trinity Church is San Francisco
Historic Landmark #65 and was originally designed
by Arthur Page Brown in 1893. The project involved alterations
to provide access for the disabled in the Parish Hall
for the Meals On Wheels senior dining rpogram.
The scope of work included installation of new lighting
and dropped ceiling, acoustical improvements, construction
of a new unisex restroom and the remodel of an existing
window to provide an accessible entrance to the hall.
An additional project included remodeling Churchs
kitchen into a commercial kitchen for use by the church
and the Meals on Wheels program.